2012/01/30

Monday - the next hard working day

Today I finished my matura presentation. I'm very happy from that. Tomorrow I have to organize it and make an attemp to speed if I fit in time. I fear that perhaps I don't fit at this time.
And like yesterday, today (12 to 19 pm) I spend on making matura presentation. But it was worth it. I already have the peace of mind ! :D

Outside the window is still very frostily and in addition the wind began to blow which means that the temperature will be felt even lover ;/ Holy shit !

* * *

Photos for today: colors of spring


10 comments:

  1. Ładne zdjęcia :D
    pracowite ferie ^^ dobrze, dobrze , tak trzymaj !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Bardzo ładne zdjęcia. :) Pierwsze ma ciekawy i fajny klimat. Chociaż drugie też, ale moim faworytem jest pierwsze :D.
    Rozumiem, że latem będziesz wstawiała zimowe fotki? ;>
    Pozdrawiam!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Podziwiam, że tak szybko ją skończyłaś. Ja tak długo to robiłam, aż nie mogłam nieraz spać po nocach z nerwów :P Ale ja takie jakieś dziecko jestem...nie wiem jak sobie poradzę na studiach ://

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Nom XD Szybko zrobiłam bo w sumie to miałam łatwy temat i dlatego szybko mi poszedł :)
      Poradzisz sobie :)

      Usuń